Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Happy 1st Father’s Day to my handsome husband! I truly could not ask for a better father for my son. Marc has been such a good father to Jack from the moment he was born…because of my c-section I was unable to do skin-to-skin with Jack for the first two hours of his life. Marc immediately jumped in and took care of Jack while I was in recovery, and he’s been an amazing daddy from that moment on. Jack adores his daddy, and completely lights up each night when Marc gets home from work. Marc has started a lovely father-son tradition with Jack…every Sunday morning, the two of them go out to breakfast. Sometimes it’s just the dynamic duo, but other times they bring along Marc’s grandfather or father. This Father’s Day my dad was also in town, so Jack got to have breakfast with his daddy, his two grandpas and his great-grandpa! What a lucky baby!



It was so nice to have my dad here on Father’s Day. We don’t get to see each other often enough, so it was extra special to spend the day with him…his first Father’s Day as a grandpa! We all had a perfect day up at the lake with Marc’s family. Jack is so fortunate to have so many wonderful men in his life, and I want to thank them all for being such good role models for him. Happy Father’s Day not only Marc, but to both of our dads and his grandfathers as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment