Jack got his first "school picture" taken at daycare a couple of weeks ago. I have to say, it's not the best. Jack is a pretty cute kid (although I may be a teeny bit biased...) and he loves to smile and laugh, but the school photographer definitely didn't capture that side of him. Oh well, I think everyone out there has at least one bad school picture - maybe Jack just got his out of the way very early in life!
EDITED TO ADD: I do love this photo, though, even though Jack looks sad. It's a picture of my baby boy, how could I NOT love it? As it says in one of our favorite books, "I Love You Through and Through"...I love his giggles, and cries. I can't get enough of that face, even if it looks sad!
Fortunately, we got his 6-month pictures taken at a studio, and they came out much better! THIS looks more like the baby that I know!

Cute! I can't believe he has a school picture! I just got nervous for a second, thinking I forgot to take a picture of my older one on her first day of preschool this year, but now I remember that I did. I love the photo with his tongue sticking out. I can't wait to play amateur photographer with him when I see him!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!!!! I laugh- in my Littles' school pics Sean is screaming his head off! I've started to embrace the moment and laugh at the story behind it. He is just such a doll! WOW!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L