Monday, April 18, 2011

"Jack's Easter"

Since we'll be in Michigan for Easter this year, Marc and I decided to have his side of the family over for brunch the Sunday prior to Easter (technically Palm Sunday). Jack's 4 1/2 year-old cousin Kody referred to our little get-together as "Jack's Easter", which is awfully cute. Apparently on Satuday night he told his mom good night, and that he'd see her in the morning for Jack's Easter. I just love my nephew and the things that come out of his mouth!
How do you celebrate Jack's Easter? By climbing a tree, of course!

Anyway, Jack's Easter turned out great. Good company, good food and good weather, which is shockingly rare this spring. All in all, a perfect day. I'm looking forward to many more Jack holidays spent with family!


Jack and Grammy

 

Jack and Nanutz

 
Trying out his swing from Grandpa Bob
3 generations of Rapoza men

The faces on these two melt my heart!


Jack and Aunt Pat Pat

  
Already in love with his new swing!








1 comment:

  1. Wow, he is so big! And so sweet! I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete