Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Then & Now: Manfredi Farms

Pre-Pumpkin Patch Cuteness!

Then: I was determined to get a picture of teeny-tiny two-month old Jack with some pumpkins. Since our trip to the cider mill didn’t quite work out due to Jack sleeping in his carseat  carrier the entire time, I dragged my sister-in-law and nephews to Manfredi Farms for some pumpkin pics. Jack was awake for most of the adventure, but being awake does not equate being a willing participant. Looking back now, I can’t believe I put the poor baby through it…although I doubt it will be his last encounter with the mamarazzi!  

Power to the pumpkins!
Totally unfazed by the creepy pumpkin and skeleton.
SO tiny!

Kody & Kasey feed the donkeys.


Now: This year the daddies joined us for our now annual trip to Manfredi Farms. Jack was decidedly more excited to be there this year, and enjoyed seeing the animals from his farm books up close and personal. Sort of – he liked them from afar, but if one of them got too close to him, he’d scream and jump back. All told, it was a fun (and windy!) fall day that ended at Auntie Kate’s house for pumpkin carving and pumpkin seed roasting.

Group shot by the scary Jack o'lantern.

Same donkeys, different year.

Cousins!
Jack searches for the perfect "pa-pa".




1 comment: