Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Then & Now: Halloween at the Pond

I started this blog shortly before Jack’s birth, with the intention of updating it frequently to keep my far-flung friends and family posted on my new addition and his development. Oh, the thoughts of the well-rested and naïve… Suffice it to say, when the time came and I became a new mother, the last thing on earth I wanted to do was put my baby down for one minute to sit at my computer and write up some silly blog. Now that Jack is a little older and I realize just how quickly the time passes, I want to be sure I capture life’s little moments with my son. So from now until I’m caught up on those missed blogging opportunities, I’ll be doing a little “Then and Now” feature. Enjoy, far-flung friends and family!

My Little Stinker!
As I’ve mentioned before, Marc’s parents have a cute little summer place on a lake in Connecticut. Because the campground is seasonal, they celebrate Halloween early in October before everyone packs up for the winter. Last year we had so much fun running around the place with the boys that we just had to do it again this year. Auntie Kate and Uncle Kris weren’t able to make it this year, but we were lucky to have two special guests with us this time around, (Great) Aunt Pat-Pat, and all the way from Detroit…Grandma Carol! I love this annual event, and can’t wait to do it all over again next year!

Then: Not too thrilled about being stuffed in a Halloween costume.

Now: Really gets into character.


Then: Nearly impossible to get all 3 boys to sit still for a photo.

Now: Nearly impossible to get all 3 boys to sit still for a photo.

Cute Cousins
Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment