Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter!



Marc, Jack and I made our first road trip as a family of three to celebrate Easter with my side of the family in Michigan. Marc and I were very nervous to make the 900-mile trip with an infant, but Jack was GREAT. I was so proud of him, he made a great travel companion and I look forward to many more road trips with my little family.



Easter Sunday was a perfect sunny day. The Easter Bunny brought a basket filled with toys and books, and Jack found it right away! My mom cooked a delicious dinner for our extended family, and it was so nice to visit with everyone. It was my first Easter back home in nine years(!!), and it was well worth the wait!

It didn't take Jack long to find his Easter Basket!

Checking out his gifts from the Easter Bunny

My first Easter with my sweet baby boy


Jack and Grandma




Jack and Grandpa Carl

Trying to get a 5 1/2 yr old, a 1 1/2 yr old and a 1/2 yr old to all look at the camera isn't the easiest!

Showing Great-Grandma some Easter love!

It takes some strong arms to hold these two!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the photos! They make me miss your parents' house. Are those your cousins kids? Is the little one the 11 pounder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy, and by that, I mean "cousin's" with an apostrophe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaimie, that is the 11 pounder, isn't she cute?? She's still off the charts for height, I swear she was at least 6-mo when she was born :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!!! (and I know what you mean- it being hard to get kiddos to take a pic together... I start sweating when I make appointments for pics!)
    Happy (belated) Easter! <3
    Hugs-
    L

    ReplyDelete