As I mentioned in my previous post, all of Jack's great-grandmothers have February birthdays. My beloved Grandma turns 92 on the 26th, and Marc's grandmothers have birthdays on the 20th and 24th. My dad's mother (who had an October birthday) passed away when I was nineteen, but she's still a part of Jack's life...every single night I rock Jack in her old rocking chair that my dad so lovingly restored. Jack and I are so blessed to have these women in our lives.
 |
| Happy Birthday Nonnie! |
 |
| Happy Birthday GG! |
 |
| Happy Birthday Great-Grandma! |
Very cute! It's amazing how they just understand that these people are family, even at such a young age.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! I was just visiting my Nan today with the kids! (Not easy doing her laundry with all four there but we survived!!!) I love going and visiting them and they all are so in love with kiddies! Your Grandma looks familiar- I am sure I must have seen her before!!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L
Laura, I hope to run into you again soon at IV!! My grandma told me before that she thinks that she sits at your nan's table for dinner - is she from Minnesota? And I agree that it's fun to bring kids there, the people there love them!!
ReplyDelete