When Jack isn't with Grammy Jude during the week, he's at daycare. At first I was completely nervous and afraid to send him off with a bunch of strangers, but now I love it. I know that he's being cared for by a group of women who have come to truly care for my son, and he's close enough to my office that I get to spend lunch with him each day. When I picked him up this past Friday, I was given a special valentine that he made for his daddy and me...
Seriously, how stinking cute is that?! I love it.
I also love my little Valentine, who was not particularly pleased to get all dressed up in his finest red for one of mommy's photoshoots. Thanks to Great-Aunt Patti for the adorable Valentine monkey, he's bigger than Jack, but Jack LOVES him!
You're right- he is so lucky to have so many amazing women in his life (including his mama)! I feel the same way about daycare!! My kids get the best of both worlds with my folks and the amazing people at the day-care! Have to say I LOVE that Valentine! Totally going to have to tell the day care peeps about that one!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L
What a special month for your little guy! He's so lucky to have so many strong female figures in his life. And the card is adorable. I wonder if my kiddos and their no-longer-baby-feet could make something like that. I think we might have to try :).
ReplyDelete