Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer 2012


 
Making bubbles at the Hope Valley Memorial Day Parade.
What have we been doing this summer? Not blogging, clearly. But we have been having a lot of fun, and I have some photos to prove it. I hope to get some posts up here with funny Jack stories before I completely lose my mind to pregnancy brain, but for now, here are some pics of our summer so far. Enjoy!



Painting a Father's Day card for Daddy.

Huck Finn Day 2012
My handsome Hucks!

Jack LOVES these Eric Carle flashcards from Auntie Amy & Uncle Andy. He knows more random animals than his mommy by now (narwhal, anyone?)!

Jack helps Daddy paint his "new room".


Hello Peoples! 4th of July on the lake.


Playing in the pond with cousins.


Jack meets Lucia for the first time. "Hello Baby!"

Instant friends, just like their parents!

Cruisin'

 
All 3 looking at the camera at the same time?!

 
Spraying mommy with the hose - AGAIN!

Jack's 1st baseball game - Connecticut Tigers!

Jack was NOT a fan of the Tiger or Alligator.



Smokey the Bear Parade in Watch Hill
Finally, a character Jack likes..."Smokey Bear so nice!"

 








1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. Can all 3 of you be cuter, please? Love these pics.
    I hope you are feeling good. In the homestretch now mama!

    ReplyDelete