Growing up, I never would have imagined myself in a small town. But as with most things in life, that’s not how things turned out. It’s okay, though, I think it’s a good thing that I never ended up married to Michael Jackson. It’s also a good thing that I now reside in a small town (village, actually…we’re too little to be a town). We have great neighbors, family nearby and a ton of really cool (and free!) events for families. Each December, the village really steps it up. One Saturday in December, the entire day is devoted to Christmas celebrations, beginning with breakfast with Santa at the Fire Station.
| Then: Relaxing at the Fire Station with Sophie |
| Then: A Super Jolly Santa and an Equally Jolly Baby! |
| Then: His Shirt Said it All: Bah Humbug. |
| Now: The Future Generation of Ashaway Firefighters. |
| Now: Making Sure Santa Knows What to Bring! |
| Now: Awkward Family Photo, Anyone? |
| Fireworks in December? Set Against a Full Moon? Yes, Please! |
Wow, that all sounds so nice! I LOVE Jack's hat in the firetruck photo...and your expression in the photo with Jack and Santa ;).
ReplyDelete