Then: Jack turned two-months old on his 1st Halloween, and of course he seemed so big to me at the time. Of course I now realize that this is totally ridiculous, but then…I thought he was practically a grown-up! At any rate, he was a great sport on Halloween and let us dress him up in a Jack-o-Lantern costume and drag him around our neighborhood with his big cousins, a tradition that I hope remains for years to come.
 |
| How YOU doin? |
Now: Well if I thought Jack was a big kid at his 1st Halloween, imagine how I felt this year, now that he’s a fancy 14-month old, walking and talking! He was a good sport again (although he wasn’t too crazy about the hat part of his costume) and let us stick him in the skunk costume yet again. We thought of getting a different costume for trick-or-treating, but our Little Stinker really does make a perfect little stinker! We were able to continue the tradition of having family join us for Halloween festivities, and are so grateful to have such wonderful people in our lives. And such crazy kids! There is never a dull moment when these three boys get together!
 |
| It was quite a shock when Captain Jack Sparrow answered the door at GG's house |
No comments:
Post a Comment