Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Many Faces of Baby Jack

This post is not very up-to-date, seeing as Jack is now 7 weeks old as of today.  I wanted to share some photos, though, of his first few weeks.  Looking back at them, I can't believe how much he's grown since then.  This morning I packed up all of his newborn onesies to make room for the 0-3 mo onesies in his dresser.  I didn't want to make it an emotional event, but I couldn't help tearing up as I packed away all of the clothes that he wore in his first several weeks with us.  I can only imagine how I'll react to his first day of kindergarten...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jill!!! I didn't know you had a blog! That's fantastic! Love to see the beautiful pics and stories of baby Jack! I am now a follower!
    Take care sweets! {and thanks for the nice comments...;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie! I never saw this one either. Can't be missing these posts!

    ReplyDelete